Friday, May 8, 2009

You've met Herbie. Now meet...

My temporary male hamster, Baby. =D

This isn't my hamster. It belonged to my mom's colleague. Her hamster, Baby, had an affair with his 'wife' hamster and that hamster had gave birth to two little baby hamsters. So, fearing that Baby might eat the two baby hamsters (yes, male hamsters does that.), my mom's colleague let us take care of Baby for the moment.

Oh, and before that. My mom bought a new house for Herbie to live in. =D She even bought in new toys and junks for Herbie to play with.

Fancy, eh?

A new running wheel.
A running dish.
A new food bowl.
A new water bottle.
A new bath place for Herbie.
A bark for Herbie to chew on.
A box of vegetable drops.

After seeing all those equipments and all, it's as if my mother's been taking more care of Herbie rather than me. Ironic, huh? First, she protested me from having Herbie as my pet, now she brought all those stuffs for Herbie out of her free will.

But with all those stuffs, sure Herbie loves it pretty much. She climbs the cage around here and there.


But as time goes on, Herbie would start to get bored. I mean, imagine you yourself in a big big house alone. Sure if would sound cool at first but as time goes on, you'll get really bored with no one to play with.

Herbie even slept through the whole day.

And that's where Baby comes in. One Sunday, my mom's colleague brought her hamster to our house. We then placed Herbie and Baby together and let them interact for a while. As expected, Herbie was afraid of Baby.

Baby's being naughty, he kept on checking Herbie out. >=)

So then, it's time to put those two together in the cage. And of course, Herbie ran away from wherever Baby goes.

Herbie, hiding in the wheel when Baby went into Herbie's bath place.
When Baby was eating in Herbie's bowl...
...Herbie runs into a corner. Awwh~

Anyway, welcome Baby. =D But I'm not going to be able to keep Baby for long. It's just temporary. I'm sure going to miss him. =(

Here's some random pictures of Baby. Enjoy =D


Oh, there's one thing cute about Baby. If I put a finger close to him, he'll stand up and grab it.

See? XD

You know, during the time when Baby and Herbie are together. I sure hope that they'll produce baby hamsters! =D

My hopes are already getting higher. >=D

Kyle

No comments: