Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bye-bye, Baby =(

Baby left. His owner had to come and take him back to where he originally belong to. Bye-bye, my walking golden hamster. =(

Yes, Baby can walk on two legs. There's one time where I held his food above him, Baby stood up and tried to grab it. I then bring it further away from him and guess what? He started walking towards it while still stretching his hands towards the food! XD

Awwwwww, I'm going to miss him!!

Herbie's alone again...

NOT XD

Baby's owner gave me another two hamsters! =D

Now, meet...
Furbie!

and
Febie!!

Sorry for the blur pictures. Those hamsters of mine are surely active especially when you're holding them.

Those names are weird? Nah, I didn't name them, mom did it =). She took extra good care of them.

Furbie and Febie lived in a different cage that my mom bought. Why? Cause, when we tried putting those two into Herbie's cage, Herbie went really mad. When we put Furbie in, Herbie almost scratched the ever-living crap out of Furbie. Worrying that Herbie might rip those two apart in just one night, my mom bought them another new cage for them to live in.

In the end, they lived happily ever after. xD

Oh and when Baby left, it seemed that Baby left something for us and Herbie.

Three baby hamsters!!!

Two Winter Snow hamsters and a Winter Gold hamster! =D

Herbie was getting more and more aggressive nowadays. We were beginning to get worry; every time I try to play with her, she bites my finger like hell. There was this one time where I tried teasing her by not letting go of the food when she was biting it, she stop biting her food and went for my fingers instead! After I drop her food, she immediately grabbed it and ran up to the cabin to hide.

After a few days, my brother found out that she gave birth to four baby hamsters! >=D

But unfortunately, one died right after giving birth. =( Rest in peace, baby hamster that I haven't even get to name.

I wanted to post this great news early but Herbie's just sooooo darn protective of them. I tried taking pictures of the baby, but I just feared that the flash from my camera would stun their tiny little brains. Besides, by taking their pictures, I risk my phone getting ripped apart by mama Herbie there.

After a month, the hamsters had started to produce noises and started to move around the cage already! =D And guess what? IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO DARN CUTE!!

Until now, I've yet to name them. So.... any suggestions? XD

No comments: