Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Belated (very) birthday and Mother's day post.

It's my mom's 4-...

Wait...

Kyle: Mom~!
Mom: (from afar) What?
Kyle: How old are you again?
Mom: WHAT?! YOU (random blabbering...)

Lol, anyway, it's my mom's 44th birthday on the 18th of April! =D


And if there's a family member's birthday, guess what that means?

It's REMT time!! =D

Ridiculously
Expensive
Meal
Time

DO'H!

So let's REMT it on!! >=D

"Uh-oh"

Well things aren't looking too good for ya there, little buddy. >=)

Hey, if you're thinking that we Sui family are a big money spender, then you're sadly mistaken. It's just that we live by this word: 'To celebrate a family member's birthday, no matter how much money we have to spend, the smiles on our face is all it matters in the end.

So shut your pie-holes up. XD

Anyway, we decided to dine in Victoria Station. Victoria was also having a lobster promotion on my mom's birthday, so yeah.

Victoria Station, somehow, has lots of Malays dining there. I bet that they're those high class Malays. Doctors, lawyers and those tall nose rich bastards >_>.

No, I'm not jealous... D=< style="text-align: center;">Trust me, it might hurt your eyes, but at least it wouldn't hurt when they rip you apart... or would it?
Ouch...
I don't know, you be the judge.

Well, here's some random camwhoring session. =D

Smile for the camera. =)
I said smile for the camera...
God-darn it, I SAID SMILE FOR THE CAMERA!! Sheesh...
Now, now, just because you don't smile doesn't mean you can ruin my picture!! >< style="text-align: left;">Anyway, after REMT-ing, we straight away head home. Wanted to eat the cake that Victoria Station provided but... mom said the cake was too sweet, so she don't want it.

But at home, Dad still has some trick up his sleeves. He secretly brought my mom a birthday cake! =D

Mango cake.

Of course, mom was delighted and happy. Not to mention surprised as well.

Last time I checked, my mom was 44. Not 1. LOL
Mom, cutting her birthday cake after blowing the candle.

While eating, my cousins from a few doors besides came and join the party.

At least they smiled for the camera!

That's pretty much about my mom's 44th birthday.

Now, onto Mother's day...

Being the good son that I am (LOL), I decided to surprise my mom on her special day off by making the whole family breakfast.

Woke up early in the morning, haven't bathe, haven't brush my teeth.

Decided to do a western classic breakfast, Asian style; ham omelet, meatballs, burgers and mashed potatoes.

Here are the ingredients:



Yes the luncheon meat I used it non-halal. Any of you Malay readers here, should be advised first before reading this. XD

So, here goes Chef Kyle!


With a little help from his assistant, Jian, who woke up right after I started cooking.


Well, being the lazy bugger that I am. I won't elaborate any further. So, I'll just let the pictures do all the talking, alright? =]

First, is the luncheon ham omelet:


Then, the meatball and its sauce:


Next up, mashed potatoes...

BUT

unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of it. So, I'll just tell it out. I used instant mashed potatoes ._.

Then, we have burgers =D:


And Woh-Lah, an Asian-western breakfast completed!

Me, doing the finishing touch.
Me again of course XD, presenting the breakfasts.

The complete family breakfast.

Mom and Dad was surprised to see breakfast readied on their tables.

Both my parents liked it but they said the breakfast was TOO heavy. Gotta agree with them ._. Oh and the SPAM honey-grilled luncheon meat, doesn't taste good. It's too sweet, definitely not recommendable.

Erm... basically, that's all I think. So, even though it's too late, kyle-sui.blogspot.com would still like to wish every mom in the world a Happy Mother's Day! You will always be in my heart. =]

But there's just one problem...


Who's gonna clean these up?

LOL

Kyle

No comments: