Saturday, May 23, 2009

Crap...

How long has it been since I revisited here? (<_<)>_>)

Ah what the heck? I was busy... REALLY REALLY busy. Right after I finished my intervention test, not even 7 days later, comes in Diagnostic test. What the hell, man? Wasn't really in the mood for another exam, so decided to take it casually. But... surprisingly somehow I still find myself studying for this test.

Life was tough with these exams going on. I barely have enough sleeps everyday and somehow I have a habit of waking up early in the morning. When I try to find some time for me to take a nap, my mom would flood me with chores, tasks, or whatsoever.

If I have the time... I would really like to post the following:
  1. My mom's 44th birthday and Mother's day in one post.
  2. Baby's departure and the arrival of two new baby hamsters.
  3. OMFGWTFPWND?!! Herbie has given birth to three little baby hamsters!!
  4. Group study gone wrong.
Crap... if this really goes on, I'm in deep poop. As if I'm not stressful enough already... screw this test.

Kyle

No comments: