Sunday, February 8, 2009

Got tagged by none other than Trisha ._.

Sigh... seeing how giddy she can be when she got tagged for the first time, being the gentlemen that I am, (lol!) I decided not to burst her little bubble and join in. Besides, I'm a little bored and I decided to kill some time. And I'm not lifeless, mind you.

Directions:
1. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
2. At the end, choose five people to been tagged, listing their names and why you choose them.
3. Don't forget to leave a comment ("You're tagged") and to read your blog.
4. You can't tag the person who tagged you.
5. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

16 random things about myself, huh? Damn this is hard...

1. I'm a guy ._.
2. I enjoy playing sports, mostly soccer and futsal.
3. I have a soft spot for cute things and animals. Especially puppies! =D
4. I have an obsessive addiction to Spongebob, Homer Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park... you name it.
5. I enjoy writing stories using random names.
6. I love acting for a drama let it be school or for fun.
7. I cherish my friends more than anything else, besides family of course.
8. I tend to get mad when some people doesn't know his or her limits when we are communicating.
9. I hate people who loves to bitch about my life.
10. I hate people who thinks he or she is the most important person around.
11. I don't do drugs.
12. I don't smoke.
13. I'm kinda lazy at times but when I'm doing something that I have interest in, I go all out.
14. I enjoy taking pictures of environment, people and all.
15. I enjoy editing pictures and parodying movies and games, at the risk of being sued that it.
16. Lastly, I am glad I don't have to squeeze my brain anymore to think of any random things because this is already the last post and this post also counts as random! ;D

I'm gonna tag. Well, I wish I don't have to but I scared that someone would bitch about it. =(
1. Daniel
2. Carmen
3. Shu Teng
4. Samuel
5. Kerrie

They're all random names anyway ._.

No comments: