Monday, February 16, 2009

Delaying all post... one post at a time.

Hey y'all, Kyle here. It's been a while since I update any post. Well, you can't blame me, I'm WAY too busy with my life in both IN school and OUT school. Especially when my intervention test has just begun today, I might as well hit the books and start studying.

On another hand, my debate club officially started and there will be an friendly debate competition amongst us debaters. Oh, in case you don't know what debate is, click here. But in short, debate is like playing as a lawyer, arguing for what he or she believes is right. Anyway, the motion for the competition is... well about the recent events in Malaysia. Yeah, you've guessed it; the Perak Controversial.

The tittle is 'Should Karpal Singh sue the Sultan of Perak for sacking the Menteri Besar?'. Boy, looks like I have to read more newspapers and do lots of researches. Oh and guess what? The competition is due next monday. There goes, my intervention test and this debate competition had just clashed together.

DARN IT!

Oh well, back to the books with me.

Kyle
(P.S. I know that the tittle for the debate competition is sensitive, but I on the other hand thinks that this is one way to improve ourself and that this topic is pretty challenging. And if you find the topic offensive for you, please do NOT be a bitch and bitch about it in my chat box. I'd rather my chat box being used for one and only ONE purpose only; chatting, not arguing.)

No comments: