Sunday, February 8, 2009

It's all about birthdays! Past birthdays actually... Part 1

These birthday shout outs had already passed a little WAY too long. I'm sorry, okay? It's just that I've been pretty busy nowadays with my works and all. Especially during Chinese New Year when it's essential for everyone to go back to their hometowns.

I'm not going to go into details about my Chinese New Year trip but if you want to know, I'll just summarize it.

Chinese New Year + Going to relatives' house + Being Single = Major Ang Pow ownage!

However...

Chinese New Year = - Fuel money - Free Time

But ah well, in the end, I still collected a bunch of ang pows from my not-single-anymore relatives, especially to those who just married recently. I can officially ask them for ang pows. Lol. But then, I'm not really in need of money right now so I did not went to relatives that I both know and don't know and asked them for their hard-earned cash as usual.

The amounts of ang pows that I collected. Some relative gave double ang pows for reasons I did not and do not bother to know.

And worse, I still haven't count how much I've managed to get this year. I was... too lazy to count them.

Anyway, back to the birthday shout outs. I want to dedicate this blog post to three person who celebrated their birthdays this year according to the dates they celebrated.

So, first in line, we have Chee Hui Xian who celebrated her late birthday last year on the 25th of December 2008 in the third of January 2009!

The birthday girl as she cuts her cake! =D

Anyway, it started when me, Carmen and Shu Teng planned to have a surprise pool/birthday party for Hui Xian because she didn't celebrated her birthday last year. We had the party at Carmen's house and my 'previous' house, a condo. So we invited her to come for a swim instead of telling her it was to celebrate her birthday. In the end, she came but she said she could not swim because she's going out with her friends later on. Awh, so much for throwing her into the pool! Lol.

Daniel, Kerrie, Hao Yang, Samuel and my brother turned up for her birthday bash. First we swam for a moment and played a game of pool handball. Then me and Carmen went to Carmen's house and got the cake out.

The cake, courtesy of Shu Teng and Carmen. =)

While they were still busy with their wet business, me, Carmen and together with Hui Xian's two cam-whoring friends gave Hui Xian a surprise by singing a Happy Birthday song. The birthday girl wasn't expecting it so she gave out a few comical situation.

The stunned birthday girl as she received her birthday surprise! =)
During her speech of honor, lol!
Her thanks and appreciations are much... well appreciated by us as well.

After her speech, seeing that there's a water pipe beside her, we asked her to perform a pole dance! XD At first, she refused to...

But after a few persuasion...
And a few more persuasion...
And more persuasion...
She finally does it! xD

We all had our share of laughter and joy, looking at the birthday girl performing her pole dance. After that, it was cake eating time. Shu Teng took the liberty to cut and divide it all for us.


And of course, the birthday girl gets the first honor slice! =D

Presenting the choco 'crown' to Mdm.Hui Xian...
Queen Carmie presenting the cake to the birthday girl! =D
The happy birthday girl as she was 'choco-ed'
A group photo session. (Without me =( LOL)

After we ate the chocolate cake, we went in for another dip in the pool even though it is said that you have to wait two hours before going into the water after you eat or something else might float in the pool. Something chocolaty... But ah well, we're teens anyway, rules are meant to be broken!

Daniel did the honor of breaking the pool rules! You go, dude!

Eventually, we went crazy and did all kinds of stuffs, ranging from diving, cannon-balling and such.

Samuel was the first to perform his cannon-ball. I've taken the liberty to edit a picture in tribute of him.

Oh Yeah! XD

Next up was a double dive from the dynamic duo, Hao Yang and Daniel!

Should've seen the havoc they caused! Priceless!

And then, some varieties of dives performed by yours' truly ;D

And next on, we have the...

GROUP DIVE!!!!

Hao Yang's one was the best in my opinion! xD

Now, at last but not least. A birthday bash to our birthday girl... by THROWING her into the pool! But then, she said she was gonna go out later, so we couldn't throw her in. Darn it! So instead, we picked ourselves a few victims for our traditional birthday bash. Namely, Chum Shu Teng and Kerrie Cheah May Foong! *smiles evily*


After that, we went back up to Carmen's house and took a bath. We then watched movies while Sam, Hao Yang and May Foong played with some musical instruments that were in Carmen's house. Nothing much happened after that, basically we just went home after that.



But still... MARK MY WORDS CHEE HUI XIAN!! YOU SHALL BE TOSSED TO THE POOL AND BE 'BAPTIZED'!!! This year, lol

Anyway, I, as your 'kai-kor' (step-brother), sincerely wishes you a Happy Sweet Sixteen this year and may all your wishes come true. Oh and good luck with form four too! ;D

Alrighty then, that concludes part 1. Part two shall be about Daniel and my brother's birthday. It should be short because I didn't take much photos like I did for Hui Xian's.

Kyle
(P.S. there are actually more photos... 110 photos to be exact. I'm too lazy to upload it all...)

No comments: