Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stress!!

I'm so darn stress right now, man.

I'm stress about my tight time schedule that limits me to enjoy more.

I'm stress about my studies which I intend to do well this year.

I'm stress about my homeworks that just won't stop stacking up.

I'm stress about my finance which I intend to save and spend it on college.

I'm stress about my future education, which coarse and career that would suit me.

I'm stress about my relationship with everyone.

DARN STRESS!!!!

Seriously, my homeworks are as high as those sand-castles that you usually build by the beach. And worse part of all, it won't stop coming in. Just when I thought I've done all of my homeworks, the second wave comes washing in. Everyday I had to stay up to 1 or two a.m. just to finish all my homeworks only to end up looking like a panda the next day.

Malay, English, Maths, Add Maths, Accounts, Civic, Moral, Physical Education, History, Physics and Chemistry, you name it!

It's all tearing me apart and making me suicidal. Soon, I would blast my brains out if this continues on. Just like the picture below.

Blowing my brains out with that gun of mine. (it's fake, mind you)

Because of that, I've decided to indirectly exact my revenge for giving too much of homeworks to me to the teachers. How? Simple.

I write with a super small handwriting.


Let's see how are the teacher's gonna read and mark every single words I wrote.

Boy, are they gonna have a hard time marking my works or what?

Don't mind me. I'm just being the person I was meant to be. *smiles evilly*

Kyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should better shoot the hell out of yourself.