Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy B'day, buggers!! XD

Lol, just joking about the buggers part. Anyway, I would like to dedicate this short little blog post to two of my friends who coincidentally celebrated their seventeenth year living on this earth. That's right, their Birthdays.

First is to Angeline Lam (alphabetically ordered XD)

Happy Birthday, my 'one-year-older-than-me' daughter!! I... umm... uhh... damn, I got no speech to give out. Not to mention presents. So, I designed this simple picture for you. Once again, Happy Birthday from your good ol 'perverted' father.

The best picture I could dig out from the stash of trash in my comp...

Next on, Lin Cheng Heng.

Hey mate, Happy Birthday, birthday-buggah. Sorry I couldn't make it to your birthday party as promised. I didn't knew I had homeworks and house chores that stacked up even higher than my ego. Hope you enjoyed your birthday and get a car quickly. You promised me to fetch me to school and back home everyday! XD Lol, just joking. Anyway, once again, Happy Birthday.

Lol! How'd you like your present? XD

Alright, lastly. May all your wishes come true and all the luck with SPM this year!!

Kyle, out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angeline Lam do look like my aunt somehow. Oh well.. Kyle I don't know that you can grew a head on somebody else.

Happy birthday!~ Cheng Heng and Angeline have the same day as their birthday they must have something between them that we don't know about.

A said...

lol.. Tommy
Do I look that old?? Your aunt?? haha...

Me and Cheng Heng??? i certainly don't think so