Monday, January 12, 2009

Komsas guide, anyone?

Hey everyone, Kyle over here. Remember when I said I would post part 2 of things that happened last year? Well, I kind lied. There weren't anything interesting that happened. I don't know what came over me when I wrote Part 2 would be coming out.

Anyway, our SMKSM's beloved 'non-smoking' teacher, Encik Nazri manages a blog. No, he doesn't write any events of his life in it. And don't even think of finding pictures of Nazri cam-whoring from different angles in it either. His blog was more of a Malay komsas (literature) guide. You can find lots of guide from his website, ranging from form 4 to form 5 novel guides, karangan samples and much more.

I find it pretty convenient. Check it out if you have some time. And try to promote his blog too while you're at it.

Anyway, here's the link.

http://netbizz.blogstarz.my/

Kyle

1 comment:

JeslyN said...

hi yee khai^^
i am hui min ah~
thx for the website tat tell me about how to find out EN.NAZRI blog^^
now~i can do my homework well^^
thank you so much!


sh33p