Monday, January 12, 2009

Schools and all

Boy oh boy, it has already been a week since school started.

Not much to post anyway, it's just that since it's the first week of school, loads of craps that needs to be done are a given. Form 1s and Remove classes are now in afternoon sessions. We prefects have to stay back and take care of them since they still don't have any prefects. It's kinda like a free of charge Overtime if you ask me.

I stayed for the whole week and gawd it was tiring. Mountains of homework are also a given especially with my add maths teacher being the same as the one last year.

Most of the students hadn't change at all. Their attitudes are still the same. Teenagers for the win!

A lot of stuffs have to be done lately. Updating blog would be seldom, heck even playing and finishing my Metal Gear Solid 4 before Chinese New Year would be impossible. And having SPM this year doesn't help out much at all. I'll still try to catch up to time and update my blog.

Kyle
(P.S. Any of you would like to read my story here? XD)

No comments: