Monday, July 20, 2009

Looking back through time

Since there was an evolutionary chart of how monkeys could turn into humans, I'd figure I should have one too. LOL xD

Anyway, I was looking through some old pictures and stumbled into a few pictures of me during my young age and boy was I shocked. I won't explain much into further details. Let the pictures do the talking. The pictures are arranged accordingly to my age.

See that fatty on the left? BINGO, that's me =D! This was taken at the age of 11, 2003. (See Jean? I dah britau I dulu sebijik macam Doraemon.)

Still the one of the left, taken during the early year of 2005 I think (form one). But here's the shocking thing }=D. The picture from above was taken during January or March or somewhere around but let's skip all the way to December, shall we?

Ready?

3

2

1

BOOM!! LOL, see how much I've changed? Oh yeah, ignore the date. Something's probably wrong with my aunt's camera's date. I pretty much assumed this baby face looks all the way through form two (2006) and form three (2007).

This is me when I'm form four (2008). It's when I start to change my baby face looks a little as well as my hairstyle, instead of the usual mushroom ones. Then finally...

We have the present me =D in 2009.

With all of these pictures here, I can have my own evolutionary chart =D! Heck, I'd even created one with photoshop (thank you, photoshop XD). I call it, 'The Evolution of Kyle'
LOOOOOOOOOL~~~~!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDD

Oh yeah and one more thing... This matter had been floating around my mind a little.

Compare this...

and this...

Now I need to ask you one VERY important question...

Should I shave?

LOL

No comments: