Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sick bastards... they'll never stop coming.

Yesterday night, I was strolling around the net to check my e-mails and what-not as usual. Then I happen to come across this e-mail by Trisha. It was entitled 'Must See!'.

Well~... Usually I would just delete the e-mail without a second thought because I would always think that those e-mails would only contains craps like 'A clown's gonna go into your bed tonight if you don't forward this e-mail to a certain amount of people' or 'Send this mail to all your contacts and if you receive back a certain amount of mail back, a miracle will happen to you tonight! You can FLY!!' those kind of rubbish mails.

No offense, people, I just don't believe in stuffs like this.

But since I was free, so I thought "Ah, what the heck?" and decided to read the mail just for kicks. The mail, shockingly, reveals an activity conducted somewhere in china. The mail was a vote mail, which requires readers to send in their names or e-mails at the end of the mail. Anyway, the mail involves the process of producing fur coats which turns out to be... well... FUCKING SICKENING!!!



Nice fur coats, eh? Wouldn't it be nice if you wore it during cold days like winter and what-not? I bet you would look classy in that, being warmed by the furs on the coat, ain't it not?

But!

Everybody, have you ever wondered what the hell you are wearing? (Don't go on telling me 'it's fur coat!' or 'it's shirt!' because I'm fully aware of that, mind you.) You, ladies and gentlemen, especially the ladies, are wearing the skins of what was once an animal.

Yes, an ANIMAL! A cute little furry animals such as raccoon dogs, dogs, cats, squirrels, bears and such.

These furs are from their skins, being used to survive the harsh weathers that mother nature has to offer. But, just for the heck of fashion, these animals' fur are being taken away from their flesh be it skinned alive or dead.

The Chinese in the video grabbed one of the animals, stomp them to the ground to break their bones, snap their necks, whack them in the head with a metal rod, crush their necks and skin them ALIVE!! Those poor animals tried to struggle but was powerless to do so.

Tears rolled down my cheeks when I watched them being skinned alive, struggling through the pain as their skin is being tore out from their flesh. Their screams broke my heart. I was speechless after I watched the video and I held back the urge to vomit as well that time.

I wonder what kind of sick bastards are those people. I mean, if they take out fur from animals that are dead, I would not mind but killing one just to get its fur? Isn't that a little too much? These sick bastards made me feel ashamed to be a human.

I...I... I just don't know how to describe it. You be the judge.

Warning: This video is not intended for people with weak hearts. Video contains scene of explicit violence and gore. Viewers are warned!


Pledge to go fur-free at PETA.org.


See how heartless and cruel these bastards can be? I'm just too furious to think straight right now.


Anyway, at the end of the mail, there's a sign thing that list the amounts of people who protested towards this crisis. I, no offense, will not write my name in it. Instead, I will post it here in my blog. I want everyone to know the bitter truth about the coat that they all fancied and I wish those of you who read this and felt the same way as I do will do the same.


SAY NO TO HEARTLESS KILLINGS!!



For more information, please DO visit:
http://www.furisdead.com/facts.asp or http://www.furisdead.com/index.asp

Kyle

2 comments:

RaccoonMan said...

I know exactly what I am wearing, and I have a clear conscience knowing FROM WHERE and HOW these animals were raised. Do you actually think they would have experienced a peaceful painless death in the wild? At least domestically farmed animals are treated humanely and killed under the auspices under the guidance of the American Veterinary Association guidelines.

Whatever the case... this fur debate is pedantic. And I am disgusted at the tone of the anti-fur advocates who have no problem with profanity, slander and God knows what kind of evil comments about those who choose to wear fur...

Choose.. Hmmm I bet that takes on a different meaning in another context.

Anonymous said...

Usually I will delete those pesky e-mails and I don't get it why people like to send junk to their friend.

Regarding the fur coat yes it's horrible to see those cute little animal got whack and skin alive but have you consider it when you are eating animal? For example Chicken? or even beef? the same concept apply well at least the whacking and slaughtering part.