Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I swear to God, they get dumber and dumber every year...

Ever find yourself facing someone with broken english? Not to criticize anybody but, is English really hard to master? It's so fucking easy that even Obama can cry about it. But sadly, I find most Chinese in my school quite incapable of even mastering simple basic English. Here's one example that I just went through...

Darien

thank you add me

9:56pmKyle

Sure, no prob

erm... who are you anyway?

9:58pmDarien

i am smk seri mutiara 2f ,last time i am english kelab .

9:58pmKyle

owh

who asked you to add me?

9:59pmDarien

my friend

9:59pmKyle

names?

9:59pmDarien

in fin jaz file

what happen

9:59pmKyle

fin jaz?

10:00pmDarien

you find in facebook he call me add anypeople then i add already

10:01pmKyle

I don't get you

10:01pmDarien

sorry now i cancel you correct

10:01pmKyle

huh?

10:02pmDarien

because you say don't get me in facebook so i cancel you correct .

10:03pmKyle

Look, I think you're misunderstanding me

I don't get what you're saying

Did you added me under your friend's recommendation or something else?

10:04pmDarien

this word i don't understand but i can add you or not

10:04pmKyle

Yes, you can add me

But I want to know who asked you to add me like what the message you've sent to me said

10:06pmDarien

because i know who are you so i add you

10:06pmKyle

so it means you added me when you saw me through facebook?

10:07pmDarien

what happend

so now i can add you or not ,but you don,t angry.

10:08pmKyle

Yes, you can add me and I've already approved your request

Darien Yeoh November 3 at 9:54pm
hello ,yee khai my friend call me add you, i school in smk seri mutiara.

didn't you sent this message to me?

10:11pmDarien

yes my friend call me add friend but you know i say what or not. yes this is i send but i no cheat you.

10:11pmKyle

who is this friend of yours?

10:12pmDarien

he put fin jaz only but why you asking this question

10:12pmKyle

I just wanted to know

10:13pmDarien

i don't know he full name but i know he facebook name only .

you got angry or not

10:14pmKyle

no... why do you ask?

10:15pmDarien

because i scare you angry i add you, then you tomorrow i go to school you scole me and fight me

10:16pmKyle

Lol, now why would I do that?

10:18pmDarien

because you are asking me who is friend name then i so scare,then i scare i kacao to you ,you are angry then call mr.chee rotan me.got or not

10:25pmKyle

Nah, who would be that pathetic to do that

10:30pmDarien

what is the pathetic i don't understand

10:30pmKyle

stupid

10:31pmDarien

what you say me stupit why

10:32pmKyle

I meant, the word pathetic could mean stupid

Darien

please don't angry i say wrong words already

God knows how many times I smacked my head during that course of conversation. I won't elaborate further cause I'm worried that I might set off some sparks among any of you reading this. So yeah, there you have it.

Kyle, still smacking his head.

No comments: