Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Passed my undang test...

Yup, that's right. I've just passed my undang test! YEAH, BABY!! ;D

This time, I picked the Bahasa Malaysia language settings of course. And if I fail again even if I use B.M., my surname ain't 'Sui'. 88%'s pretty satisfactory, don't you think? ;)

I failed once at the month of March due to two reasons.

1 = I didn't study well enough before the test. In other words, I underestimated the test.

2 = I uhhhh.... accidentally selected the English set of questions instead of the recommended B.M. ones. I mean, when you go for their lectures and read the books provided to you, it's all in B.M. and I went and picked B.I.. Results? Just one more mark till passing mark. DARN it I tell ya, I was so disappointed that time. xD Passing mark is 42/50 and I got 41/50 that time.

But my mom said it's also a good thing that I failed that time. Cause, you see, once you've passed the test, you have a time limit of one year to get your P-license before it expires. And if I were to passed it on the month of March, I will have until the next year of March until it expires. But here's also the problem. My birthday's is sinfully long from that time; December 17th. And I can only attend the workshop, learn how to drive on the tracks and the main road when I'm officially 17. So by that time, it would have already been in the month of February.

And if I fail my driving test, I will have to wait for a month before I can retake it. That would be somewhere around the month of March already and the undang test may have already expired by that time. Even if I can pass, there's always still a 17-year old's greatest enemy; National Service. =X

Anyway, the past is the past. At least I've passed now and have a time until next year of August before it expires. Now, I'm only eager for my birthday. >=D
Jean, now I can come back, right? ;D
Kyle

No comments: