Thursday, October 30, 2008

My official first blog post?

Uhhh.... Hi?

Well, for those of you who already know me. I guess I don't need to introduce myself, not that I'm going to... It's just a waste of time anyway. You're gonna get to know me sooner or later. Alright, let's get back to business. First thing's first, let me make it clear for all of you who might have a question or two for me.

HEY KYLE, YOU ACTUALLY BLOG?

Yeah, I was a blogger last time. Only thing was, all the things I was blogging were all crap. It's been a while since I blog about anything. My previous blog was in Friendster (which I have already abandoned.). So, bear with me if you don't like what I'll be posting in the future.

WHAT WILL YOU BE POSTING THEN?

Nothing much I guess. You know, the usual? (life events, etc etc). I mean, what can you post in blogs anything else than about you and your life? Oh yeah, I have been creating and writing stories. I wanted to share it with everyone and see the feedback. So, I will post my stories from time to time. I also happen to have a Photoshop and I like editing pictures. I might even post it out and share it with you all.

But basically, I'll try to make it funny for you all to read. After all, I'm the type of person who likes to make people smile.

HOW FREQUENT WILL YOU BE POSTING?

As frequent as possible I guess, that is if I don't have a writer's block (NOTE: It means that all the ideas and everything is there but you couldn't type it out.)

So... That's everything you need to know. For now... maybe...

Kyle
(P.S. Hey, It's my first official post. Three Cheers for me! Yipee!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the best in your blog^^